- (Of a garment or fabric) cut obliquely or diagonally across the grain: bias-cut satin palazzo pantsMore example sentences
- Remove the distortion accurately in a bias-cut garment by letting it hang over the dress form's shaped surface, rather than hanging flat from a clothes hanger.
- Crepe de chine drapes beautifully and works well for loose, bias-cut skirts, blouses and dresses.
- Gathered and elasticized waistlines, and full, bias-cut skirts also add some fullness.
More definitions of bias-cutDefinition of bias-cut in:
- The US English dictionary