- A Korean dish consisting of rice topped with sautéed vegetables, chilli paste, and beef or other meat, sometimes with the addition of a raw or fried egg.More example sentences
- Also recommended were the tofu soup, the kimchi soup and a Korean speciality called bibimbap, a mixture of rice and seasoned meat, vegetables and egg.
- The bibimbap ($8.99), with its syncopated name, reminded me of Japanese donburi, only more colourful.
- So, it's bibimbap or beef with noodles.
Korean, literally 'mixed rice'.
More definitions of bibimbapDefinition of bibimbap in:
- The US English dictionary