Definition of Bible-believing in English:
Having faith in the absolute authority of the Bible, especially in a fundamentalist or conservative way: a Bible-believing creationist
More example sentences
- The list of influential leaders, however, is not necessarily a "Who's Who" of Bible-believing evangelicals.
- He was raised by devout Bible-believing parents in a middle-class home.
- Bible-believing churches need to express more visibly their unity in the gospel.
- Bible believer noun
- Example sentences
- Bible believers should be wary of rushing in with comments about the serpent in Genesis.
- Understandably, some perplexity might be expected in the minds of Bible believers reading these news reports.
- While this desire to humiliate Bible believers has not died down, the specific arguments have shifted.
Definition of Bible-believing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.