- 1A person who is passionately enthusiastic about books: maybe literature doesn’t really have the power that bibliolaters like to claimMore example sentences
- It is worth reminding ourselves when times look bleak that we, the passionate, insatiable bibliolaters are in good company with readers everywhere who treat themselves to the hedonistic diversion of words on the page.
- Above all I am a bibliolater: I can read anything and everything under the sun.
- He was author and publisher, or journalist and editor, the whole of his working life, and a bibliophile, if not a bibliolater, from his earliest to his latest years.
- 2A person who interprets the Bible on an extremely literal level: bibliolaters would point to this passage as an amazing example of prophecyMore example sentences
- Bibliolaters are notorious for not really reading the bible to find out what it means; they read it for what they want it to mean.
- Bibliolaters are apparently willing to risk their lives and happiness on the probability that they have made all the correct choices.
- Of course you will believe me when I say that I am not a bibliolater and have no by-purposes in recalling you to the Bible.
More definitions of bibliolaterDefinition of bibliolater in:
- The US English dictionary