noun[treated as singular]
- Statistical analysis of books, articles, or other publications.More example sentences
- His recent studies on bibliometrics and social network analysis are seminal and will be quoted for years to come.
- Domain analysis is able to unite different sub-disciplines such as bibliometrics, knowledge organization, information retrieval and information literacy.
- Develop site visit strategies to assess organizations globally using bibliometrics and other science and technology indicators.
- More example sentences
- The bibliographic details of the papers cited in 15 clinical guidelines, developed in and for the United Kingdom, were collated and analysed with applied bibliometric techniques.
- The bibliometric evidence thus leaves little doubt that a sizeable group of Englishmen had learned the core ideas of Protestantism very well indeed.
- On a list of journals within a particular research field, advocates of bibliometric indexes contend that a journal's impact factor will correlate well with the quality of research it publishes.