- The use of books as therapy in the treatment of mental or psychological disorders.More example sentences
- In bibliotherapy, therapists prescribe books for modelling purposes.
- Participants were randomly assigned to 10 weeks of treatment with cognitive behavioral bibliotherapy and minimal therapist support by telephone followed by a 10-week follow-up period, or to a waiting-list control group.
- These include physical exercise, bibliotherapy and psychotherapy.
More definitions of bibliotherapyDefinition of bibliotherapy in:
- The US English dictionary