Entry from US English dictionary
Definition of bicipital in English:
- The Eagle never stopped unfurling its yellow insignia with the bicipital eagle, which according to tradition was given by Carlo V in person on one of his visits to Siena.
- A bicipital axe was a cultic physical object of the Minoan civilisation.
- He orders to raise in all the castles the bicipital eagle as his emblem.
2Of or relating to biceps.
- Often, the thrower will complain of bicipital pain, occasionally referred to as ‘groove pain.’
- The lower slip, after crossing the cords of the brachial plexus and axillary artery, passed deep to coracobrachialis and terminated by fusing with the tendons of latissimus dorsi and teres major in the bicipital groove.
- A sesamoid bone may develop in the bicipital tendon over the radial tuberosity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.