- another term for mitral valve.More example sentences
- Contraction of the right and left atria forces blood past the right tricuspid and left bicuspid valves into the right and left ventricles, respectively.
- One-half of patients with bicuspid valves develop at least mild aortic stenosis by the age of 50 years.
- Calcified bicuspid valves and post inflammatory valves tend to occur in patients less than 70 years.
More definitions of bicuspid valveDefinition of bicuspid valve in:
- The US English dictionary