- Each of a pair of metal clips worn by a cyclist round their ankles to prevent their trouser legs from becoming entangled with the bicycle chain.More example sentences
- Those whose mothers had obliged and tapered their trousers - which pretty much consisted of doing with a zigzag stitch what a bicycle clip does to the bottom of a trouser leg - would stand a little apart and relish their cool.
- The bicycle clips were on - he had taken them from me.
- He'll be the one with the brown trousers and the bicycle clips.
More definitions of bicycle clipDefinition of bicycle clip in:
- The US English dictionary