- A paddle-shaped baton, typically marked with an identifying number, used to signal bids at auctions.More example sentences
- Bidders attending the auction will be required to register for a bidding paddle prior to the auction.
- A week later I realized that winning the tickets and getting a bidding paddle were two different things.
- Once this process has been completed you will receive a bidding paddle and a buyer's catalogue.
More definitions of bidding paddleDefinition of bidding paddle in:
- The US English dictionary