(also Big Daddy)
- • informal A person in authority; the head of an organization or enterprise.More example sentences
- Of course, the Big Daddy of advocates for personal investment accounts within Social Security is the President.
- Exactly 30 years ago the original Big Daddy seized power and began a nine-year reign of terror.
- The Big Chief has resigned for ‘personal reasons’ and ‘to pursue other career interests’.
More definitions of Big ChiefDefinition of Big Chief in:
- The US English dictionary