- Jewellery or trinkets.More example sentences
- This show will display the entire bijouterie of traditional and the contemporary from 22 jewellers,’ said Vishwanathan.
- Likewise, his work on glass varies widely, appearing on domestic articles of all kinds and sizes and in many colours, including, it is suggested, an extensive series of scent bottles and other bijouterie for the luxury trade.
- Clad as usual modestly - a violet woolen top and black sports pants, no bijouterie or charms - she seems a trifle mundane; it's her face that shows it all: deep down she's walking on air.
French, from bijou.
More definitions of bijouterieDefinition of bijouterie in:
- The US English dictionary