- 1A motorcyclist, especially one who is a member of a gang or group: a biker was involved in a collision with a carMore example sentences
- She has, I know, this completely wrong idea that motorcyclists - or bikers as they are now called - are responsible people.
- The male biker, the second motorcyclist to die on the county's roads this year, was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.
- The motorcyclist is the sixth biker to be killed on the roads of North Yorkshire this year, and the fourth this month.
- 1.1A cyclist: a mountain bikerMore example sentences
- The great cyclist paradox is that bikers want to act like either pedestrians or automobiles, depending on which is more convenient at the time.
- The program reflects the diversity of bicycling, from urban bikers to road racing to BMXers to the Critical Mass bike ride.
- In the wings, waiting their chance to give the skaters a lesson or two in extreme stunts, the BMX bikers look huge on their tiny bicycles.
More definitions of bikerDefinition of biker in:
- The US English dictionary