- A certificate of transfer of personal property, used especially where something is transferred as security for a debt.More example sentences
- The wife has produced no documentation such as a bill of sale or a transfer of title document to confirm the alleged sale price of $12, 000.00.
- EU legislation means that every boat and trailer must have its bill of sale, Vat receipt and CE approval certificate.
- By the same token, a mortgagee of the goods who registers his bill of sale or, where the debtor is a company, his charge, is bound to defeat the claim of the creditor to whom the goods are hypothecated.
More definitions of bill of saleDefinition of bill of sale in:
- The US English dictionary