(also billsticker /-stɪkə/)
Definition of billposter in English:
A person who pastes up advertisements on hoardings.
- Billposters, agents, firms or persons engaged in the business of billposting other than by painting signs.
- The billposter left his route early, and was spotted by Gary Shay and three coworkers who were riding down the highway.
- Paste cans were loaded into the wagons, brushes and pails, together with the paper that had been carefully laid out and counted, the night before, for each billposter.
- Example sentences
- Eleven New York City billposting firms were united into the Van Buren and New York Billposting Company.
- Not only does it impact on our leading position on billposting large format in France, it also reinforces our position as the leader in customised billboard campaigns.
- What other billposting could possibly confer such a high profile to the trade image you project onto the younger crowd?
Definition of billposter in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan