(also billsticker /ˈbɪlstɪkə/)
A person who pastes up advertisements on hoardings.
- Billposters, agents, firms or persons engaged in the business of billposting other than by painting signs.
- The billposter left his route early, and was spotted by Gary Shay and three coworkers who were riding down the highway.
- Paste cans were loaded into the wagons, brushes and pails, together with the paper that had been carefully laid out and counted, the night before, for each billposter.
- Example sentences
- Eleven New York City billposting firms were united into the Van Buren and New York Billposting Company.
- Not only does it impact on our leading position on billposting large format in France, it also reinforces our position as the leader in customised billboard campaigns.
- What other billposting could possibly confer such a high profile to the trade image you project onto the younger crowd?
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: bill|post¦er
Definition of billposter in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.