- The supposed phenomenon of being in two places simultaneously.More example sentences
- His gifts were perfume, bilocation, prophecy, conversion, reading of the souls, spiritual healing, and miraculous cures.
- Two examples are the dramatic cases of bilocation of French Mother Yvonne-Aimee and the lay Italian mystic Natuzza Evolo, generally ignored by students of OBEs and apparitions.
- His supernatural status was confirmed by a golden thigh, the gift of bilocation, and the capacity to recall his previous incarnations.
More definitions of bilocationDefinition of bilocation in:
- The US English dictionary