noun (plural bimbos)• informal , • derogatory
- An attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.More example sentences
- I responded with something along the lines of; ‘Maybe girls in America are expected to look like bimbos at a young age, but not in England, thank you very much!’
- It was wall-to-wall bimbos and their aspiring bimbos.
- She is incredibly attractive but she's not a bimbo, and that's what makes her so special.
- More example sentences
- Multi millionaire tycoons with Caribbean hideaways and luscious bimbettes pursuant do not generally feel the need to resort to this sort of thing.
- You have bimbettes commentating, hardly any stats being shown, thee don't even display the number of overs bowled all the time.
- Now, he's a good chap who makes schoolboy jokes and can't be trusted with underdressed bimbettes.
early 20th century (originally in the sense 'fellow, chap'): from Italian, literally 'little child'.
More definitions of bimboDefinition of bimbo in:
- The US English dictionary