- Occurring or produced twice a month or every two months: a bimonthly newsletterMore example sentences
- A quarterly or bimonthly newsletter gives you an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and gives your readers useful information at the same time.
- Sports Medicine Update is AOSSM's bimonthly newsletter on all the latest Society and orthopaedic sports medicine news.
- Forecast is American Demographics' bimonthly newsletter devoted to census coverage.
adverbBack to top
- Twice a month or every two months: the magazine appears bimonthlyMore example sentences
- Chairman of the Police Community Consultative Committee, he meets with residents bimonthly at the police station and says everyone agrees more police would help.
- Conformance tests: the project releases its conformance test suites bimonthly.
- An active CAB should meet regularly, weekly or biweekly during the start-up stage, and then monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly throughout the duration of the project.
noun (plural bimonthlies)Back to top
- A periodical produced twice a month or every two months.More example sentences
- In order to overcome this difficult period, we have decided to change BOWLING DIGEST'S frequency from a bimonthly to a quarterly.
- In 2001, we went from a quarterly to a bimonthly.
- Instead, his bimonthly compiles and summarizes the reviews in major newspapers and runs features that put context on books and authors, both current and classic.
More definitions of bimonthlyDefinition of bimonthly in:
- The US English dictionary