noun (plural binderies)
- A workshop or factory in which books are bound.More example sentences
- The people discover again how to use the foundries, book binderies, breweries, and halls of government that slowly push up out of the ground.
- For its annual meeting, the Northern Ohio Chapter of the American Society for Information Science and Technology planned a late August visit to the Strong Bindery, a custom bindery in Cleveland's Little Italy neighborhood.
- Kenny's also operates a book club and a bindery business.
More definitions of binderyDefinition of bindery in:
- The US English dictionary