- A connector consisting of a threaded screw to which bare wires are attached and held in place by a nut.More example sentences
- Speaker output is available on Speakon connectors and touch-proof binding posts that accept bare wire, spade lugs and dual-banana plugs.
- The rear of the Sigma 6.2's cabinet is fitted with beefy, gold-plated WBT binding posts and a Speakon connector with gold contacts, affording alternative methods to connect the monitor to a power amp.
- All of the Z800 speakers are rated at an impedance of 8 ohms, and have binding post connectors on the back, able to accept a bare wire or banana plugs.
More definitions of binding postDefinition of binding post in:
- The US English dictionary