- The consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol in a short period of time: teenagers as young as 16 admit to binge drinkingMore example sentences
- However, ministers have rejected proposals - supported by supermarkets - to introduce a minimum price for alcohol to stop binge drinking.
- Yes, we certainly do need to try to change New Zealand's culture of binge drinking - absolutely!
- There have been quite a few documentaries recently on binge drinking.
More definitions of binge drinkingDefinition of binge drinking in:
- The US English dictionary