verb[with object] informal
Watch multiple episodes of (a television programme) in rapid succession, typically by means of DVDs or digital streaming: you can binge-watch the entire season with this set
More example sentences
- Get ready to binge-watch some '80s classics.
- Harris tried to binge-watch the latest television season to catch up.
- If you're so lazy to have not taken the 13 hours to binge-watch this yet, it's not my fault.
binge watcher (also binge viewer) noun
- Example sentences
- I've been a dutiful binge-watcher of great TV shows.
- My husband is more of a binge-watcher than I am; I like to eke out the experience a bit.
- 51% of binge-watchers like to indulge with at least one other person.
Definition of binge-watch in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.