Definition of binge-watch in English:
verb[with object] informal
Watch multiple episodes of (a television programme) in rapid succession, typically by means of DVDs or digital streaming: you can binge-watch the entire season with this set
More example sentences
- The most likely to binge-watch the show were 18- to 34-year-old viewers.
- It'd be nice if we could binge-watch the earlier seasons before the show runs out of gas.
- People who binge-watch entire seasons of their favourite TV shows are more likely to exercise while watching.
binge watcher (also binge viewer) noun
- Example sentences
- The binge-viewers were out in force; data showed about 10% of viewers made it through all 15 episodes.
- The gluttonous binge-viewer gets the full sense of the comedic crescendo to which these episodes build.
- 51% of binge-watchers like to indulge with at least one other person.
Definition of binge-watch in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.