Definition of binge-watch in English:
verb[with object] informal
Watch multiple episodes of (a television programme) in rapid succession, typically by means of DVDs or digital streaming: you can binge-watch the entire season with this set
More example sentences
- The most likely to binge-watch the show were 18- to 34-year-old viewers.
- It'd be nice if we could binge-watch the earlier seasons before the show runs out of gas.
- People who binge-watch entire seasons of their favourite TV shows are more likely to exercise while watching.
binge watcher (also binge viewer) noun
- Example sentences
- The binge-viewers were out in force; data showed about 10% of viewers made it through all 15 episodes.
- The gluttonous binge-viewer gets the full sense of the comedic crescendo to which these episodes build.
- 51% of binge-watchers like to indulge with at least one other person.
Definition of binge-watch in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India