- Vision using two eyes with overlapping fields of view, allowing good perception of depth.More example sentences
- Their eyes are on the top of their head, close together to allow for binocular vision (the field of vision of the two eyes intersects, to provide more accurate depth perception in front of the animal).
- The camera collapses three-dimensional space onto the two-dimensional plane, it disables those faculties of depth perception which depend on binocular vision and parallax.
- While this may be one of the first instances in which Leonardo, in his art, considered how intimate, binocular vision affects perception, he continued to concern himself with related issues for decades.
More definitions of binocular visionDefinition of binocular vision in:
- The US English dictionary