- short for binoculars.More example sentences
- Having driven down there on our grand tour of South Lochs we discovered we could in fact see our house through the bins therefore Cromore is directly opposite us.
- I find that Im always surprised with how much smaller birds are in the hand, compared with how they look through bins.
- It's funny that I would normally never look through bins at something so close but I will more often.
More definitions of binsDefinition of bins in:
- The US English dictionary