- Relating to the interrelation of climate and the activities and distribution of living organisms.More example sentences
- The extent of predation on nests of bee-eaters is particularly significant in light of bioclimatic models that predict a rapidly increasing distribution of cane toads in Australia.
- In awarding him the 1999 Auguste Perret Prize, the International Union of Architects said, ‘Ken Yeang pioneered the application of bioclimatic principles to the highrise building as a new genre of the skyscraper typology.’
- In much of the North American literature, ‘polar desert’ refers to a vegetation type rather than a bioclimatic zone, i.e., to barren areas.
More definitions of bioclimaticDefinition of bioclimatic in:
- The US English dictionary