- 1A (hypothetical) computer based on circuits and components formed from biological molecules or structures.More example sentences
- Also, as the fledgling DNA computer solved problems in far fewer steps than a conventional computer, the researchers expect biocomputers to be capable of dealing with problems of greater complexity while using less space.
- These same mechanisms would also be available to a multicellular biocomputer.
- Can biocomputer engineers cope with all the distinctive failure modes of living organisms - disease, predation, parasitism, senescence, death?
- 1.1The brain regarded as a computer.More example sentences
- Why spend long years on the analytical couch exhuming buried memories when you can just reprogram your biocomputer with a few autosuggestive commands?
- We are the bosses of our own biocomputers, we program them - do what thou wilt…
- Try and see if you can silence these voices either by attempting no-mind meditation or imagining these voices as a stereo hook up to your biocomputer so you can experiment with turning them down in volume and then to Mute.
- More example sentences
- Biocomputing is an interdisciplinary research area which links biology, computer science and engineering.
- He currently works for European Molecular Biological Laboratory in Heidelberg, Germany, in the area of biocomputing.
- They are difficult creatures to grow in a lab, so being able to collect them from the ocean helps his research - research that one day could allow for such ‘natural batteries’ to be incorporated into biocomputing functions.
More definitions of biocomputerDefinition of biocomputer in:
- The US English dictionary