Definition of biodata in English:
- Our first port of call was the lepers cemetery whose tombstones are still clearly inscribed with the biodata of those resting beneath them.
- Similarly, few organisations reported using weighted application blanks or biodata - methods of collecting personal history information with relatively high validity.
- Actually, this chapter is supposed to be chapter eight, but the extra chapter, which is only Cassie's biodata is considered as one chapter as I put it separately from the rest of the chapters.
1.1 [treated as singular] Indian A curriculum vitae.
- ‘When I brought this to the notice of the organisers, they said, ‘Oh, send us Rukmini Devi's biodata.’
- In the evening the editorial staff in Sainik Samachar received a desperate call from a military attach of a foreign embassy: ‘Do you have the biodata of Lt-Gen.’
- Therese had sent me an unsolicited mail with her biodata.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan