- A biofuel intended as a substitute for diesel.More example sentences
- Another interesting aspect to this issue is the desire by many in Australia to address this themselves by producing an alternative form of diesel fuel known as bio-diesel.
- Complete replacement of petroleum and diesel with bio-diesel reduces carbon dioxide and sulphur emissions by 78 and 100 per cent respectively.
- All the government has to do is write a law saying that all diesel has to contain bio-diesel, and that in five years all cars have to be hybrids.
More definitions of biodieselDefinition of biodiesel in:
- The US English dictionary