- The variety of plant and animal life in the world or in a particular habitat, a high level of which is usually considered to be important and desirable.More example sentences
- To discover the patterns of biodiversity, information on biodiversity has to be collected.
- Will the water and soils and biodiversity cope with this level of forestry?
- A description of one of the prime threats to wild plant biodiversity in the UK.
More definitions of biodiversityDefinition of biodiversity in:
- The US English dictionary