- Gaseous fuel, especially methane, produced by the fermentation of organic matter.More example sentences
- But India's government may not have a choice but to keep pushing for the wider use of biogas and other alternative fuels.
- Across the country, farm manure and kitchen garbage are delivered to biogas plants that produce uniform fertilizer and a methane fuel burned cleanly at power plants.
- The colossal amount of animal manure produced will be used for generating biogas and as fertiliser.
More definitions of biogasDefinition of biogas in:
- The US English dictionary