noun & adjective
- another term for biosimilar. the advent of biogenerics could cause biotech companies to withhold more information about their products biogeneric versions of off-patent medicinesMore example sentences
- Rules in the U.S. are still unclear, making it difficult for companies to win approval to market biogenerics there.
- If competing firms are permitted to manufacture them, biogeneric versions of the off-patent medicines could command $5 billion next year.
- "I feel that a value of $1 billion is reasonable for a proven technological platform in the generics sector, especially in biogenerics, which currently very much interests the major firms."
More definitions of biogenericDefinition of biogeneric in:
- The US English dictionary