- The interaction of living organisms with magnetic fields.More example sentences
- In the last part of his life he studied biomagnetism and dowsing which reduced his standing in the eyes of many of his colleagues.
- As we shall see, both of these have a close affinity with the principles of biomagnetism.
- Click on the above for other options relating to this Magnetic shielding apparatus and biomagnetism measuring device patent application.
More definitions of biomagnetismDefinition of biomagnetism in:
- The US English dictionary