- A naturally occurring molecule, gene, or characteristic by which a particular pathological or physiological process, disease, etc. can be identified.More example sentences
- Several biomarker studies have examined the impact of vitamin E supplementation on biomarkers of DNA damage.
- Diet is an important variable in determining DNA damage biomarkers, specifically micronuclei.
- In our laboratory we have adapted a similar strategy to that reported by Liu et al. to perform on-line sample dialysis and clean-up for several protein biomarkers.
More definitions of biomarkerDefinition of biomarker in:
- The US English dictionary