- An apparatus in which a biological reaction or process is carried out, especially on an industrial scale.More example sentences
- After about 48 hours, the researchers empty the bioreactors and process and freeze the yeasts for field tests.
- A membrane bioreactor consists of some biological item or items in association with a membrane.
- To get around this problem, the researchers turned to a system with two separate bioreactors, one to process the food scraps and the other to turn the resulting acids into plastics.
More definitions of bioreactorDefinition of bioreactor in:
- The US English dictionary