- Organic matter recycled from sewage, especially for use in agriculture.More example sentences
- The OEPA limits application of biosolids to crop land with a pH of 5.5 or greater (accurate at the time of printing).
- Waste generating facilities must follow the guidelines set by the OEPA to apply biosolids to crop land.
- Applications of biosolids to agricultural land will rarely exceed 5 dry tons per acre per year.
More definitions of biosolidsDefinition of biosolids in:
- The US English dictionary