The use of infectious agents or other harmful biological or biochemical substances as weapons of terrorism.
More example sentences
- As an agent of bioterrorism, the method of exposure to botulism would be through food consumption or inhalation.
- He has been a frequent speaker and lecturer on the subject of bioterrorism and chemical and biological warfare.
- The plague's reputation has been further reinforced by discussion of its potential use as an agent of bioterrorism.
- More example sentences
- Criminals strike - be they serial killer, bank robber, or bioterrorist - and the FBI is seemingly helpless to track them down.
- What if a hijacked plane hit a nuclear power plant, what if bioterrorists infected burger bars, what if we were flooded with smallpox?
- Obviously, then, the attack was a white-collar crime by one or more ‘white collar bioterrorist (s).’
More definitions of bioterrorismDefinition of bioterrorism in:
- The US English dictionary