- Biological warfare.More example sentences
- Last year the United States, alone among the nations of the world, rejected the Kyoto global warming accords, a plan for an international criminal court of justice, and a treaty strengthening protections against biowarfare.
- The New York team's work, published yesterday in the online version of the journal Science, alarmed polio specialists, but also prompted concerns that other viruses more suitable for biowarfare, such as smallpox, could be synthesised.
- Back in 2003 David L. Englin, a US military officer, made a strong case for universal health insurance on national security grounds, especially as a defense against biowarfare.
More definitions of biowarfareDefinition of biowarfare in:
- The US English dictionary