- A two-legged stand or support.More example sentences
- The weapons - which have the barrel supported by a bipod - are a modified version of the standard-issue SA80 infantry rifle.
- When on a bipod, or tripod, it has a more limited range of motion, because the operator would have to move their body to adjust the angle, this makes the transitions slower than they could be.
- Each country has a .30 calibre machine gun with a bipod.
More definitions of bipodDefinition of bipod in:
- The US English dictionary