- Concerning or containing members of two racial groups.More example sentences
- We use the term multiracial to refer to those of all racial mixes, including biracial.
- Most of all, people in biracial relationships sometimes receive hateful stares and racial slurs from strangers.
- Largely autobiographical, the novel concerns itself with Hannah, a biracial house slave educated by a white couple who lived on the outskirts of the plantation where she was born.
More definitions of biracialDefinition of biracial in:
- The US English dictionary