- A biological as opposed to an adoptive parent.More example sentences
- Here, the aim is to redraw the family's boundaries by substituting a new parent or parents for a birth parent, while preserving the child's ties with one side of her family tree.
- Sometimes a birth parent will accuse the foster parents of harming the child.
- I liken it to someone trying to find their birth parent, you just want to know.
More definitions of birth parentDefinition of birth parent in:
- The US English dictionary