- Small rectangular biscuits containing nuts, made originally in Italy.More example sentences
- Still, the service was worth braving for the terrific, crispy cantucci, biscotti, and amaretti, richly-scented with aromatic bitter almonds.
- We could not manage dessert despite temptations such as the lime and honey panna cotta with honey-glazed figs and apricot biscotti plus some excellent dessert wines.
- That pretty much boils down to biscotti and ginger cookies, with a handful of others thrown in.
More definitions of biscottiDefinition of biscotti in:
- The US English dictionary