Definition of bisexual in English:
1Sexually attracted to both men and women.
- In the decades of gay, lesbian, transgender and bisexual activism, minority sexualities have gained increasing understanding and visibility.
- In all, this study adds to the small literature on what lesbian and bisexual women find attractive in body shape.
- Respondents reported their sexual identity as gay, bisexual, or heterosexual.
2 Biology Having characteristics of both sexes.
- The cone exhibits at least a partially bisexual character that appears to have pollen sacs with monosulcate ribbed pollen grains and sessile, asymmetric, and radiospermic ovules.
- Previous studies based on a qualitative analysis have shown a high degree of variability in the mode of expression of carpel/stamen in homeotic bisexual flowers.
- Flowers are bisexual, protogynous and pollinated by insects.
nounBack to top
A person who is sexually attracted to both men and women.
- Lesbians, gay men, and bisexuals represent a sexual minority, and like other minorities, they often face experiences of discrimination.
- The choice can be even more complicated for gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgendered people.
- Myths and stereotypes about bisexuals abound.
Words that rhyme with bisexualasexual, heterosexual, homosexual, psychosexual, sexual, transsexual, unisexual
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.