- The rate at which errors occur in the transmission of digital data.More example sentences
- The system also performs optical bit error rate testing.
- Jitter tolerance represents the maximum amount of jitter that a system can tolerate without bit error rate (BER) degradation.
- In order for a signal to be received with an acceptable bit error rate, the attenuation and the crosstalk must both be minimized.
More definitions of bit error rateDefinition of bit error rate in:
- The US English dictionary