- The number of bits per second that can be transmitted along a digital network.More example sentences
- A psycho-acoustical encoder psycho-acoustically encodes the second audio signal and outputs a second bitstream and a second bit rate possessed by a second bitstream.
- The bit rate of a digital file is defined as how many bits it uses up in a given interval of time.
- The samples are taken at a rate that may differ from the channel bit rate of the RF signal.
More definitions of bit rateDefinition of bit rate in:
- The US English dictionary