verb[with object] US • informal
- Deliver a stinging blow to (someone), typically in order to humiliate them: I would have bitch-slapped him for talking that wayMore example sentences
- And one of the reasons for that is the fun of seeing the guy verbally bitch-slap reporters like Dana - just by refusing to give anything but straight answers to stupid questions.
- ‘He just bitch-slaps her, basically,’ says Barclay, laughing.
- Unless you count a minor moment where our kingpin bitch-slaps the husband of a girl he's pining for, we never see Pipe actually apply his power.
1990s: originally black English, referring to a woman hitting or haranguing her male partner.
More definitions of bitch-slapDefinition of bitch-slap in:
- The US English dictionary