noun[mass noun] • informal
- Malicious or spiteful behaviour.More example sentences
- The whole place floats on a sea of brilliant bitchery.
- Her rendition of ‘Love for Sale’ and the refined bitchery of ‘Is it the Girl? Or is it the Gown?’ were standouts.
- Apologies if this comes over as pointless bitchery, but it seems there's trouble in the London News Review / The Friday Thing / London By London camp - just look here.
More definitions of bitcheryDefinition of bitchery in:
- The US English dictionary