adjective & adverb
- Appearing or taking place every two years or twice a year: [as adjective]: the biyearly matchMore example sentences
- Various readers have written in to tell me that the set of studies was biyearly until 1968, so the 1963, 1965, and 1967 issues don't exist.
- The TOP500 is a biyearly competition that ranks 500 entries by sustained performance for a linear equation solver.
- And even if that is the case, I am still sorry to see it go from a yearly event to a biyearly event.
More definitions of biyearlyDefinition of biyearly in:
- The US English dictionary