- A person who talks excessively or indiscreetly.More example sentences
- Even though Zach and I were old news, when topics for gossip were scarce, blabbermouths always bring the last ‘Old News' report back to life.
- The web site follows both legislation and legislators, identifying the most frequent no-shows, the biggest blabbermouths, and those most likely to sponsor doomed bills.
- Could be that, or maybe she's a little wigged out working in an office full of blabbermouths.
More definitions of blabbermouthDefinition of blabbermouth in:
- The US English dictionary