- A type of heavy metal music having lyrics which deal with the Devil and the supernatural.More example sentences
- But Sweden has such a great scene that's adored around the world, from punk rock to black metal, you cover all genres so well!
- We immediately hit it off and found we had a lot of mutual interests in dark music such as black metal.
- That type of behaviour is part and parcel with the over-the-top extremity that is black metal.
More definitions of black metalDefinition of black metal in:
- The US English dictionary