- The dried black berries of the pepper, harvested while still unripe and used either whole or ground as a spice and condiment.More example sentences
- Take it out once it is mixed and add the oil, salt, black pepper, cumin and coriander then mix together.
- The salted version often contains spices such as roasted cumin seeds or black pepper.
- My favorite dish, however, was tofu cooked on an iron skillet with green peppers, onions and black pepper.
More definitions of black pepperDefinition of black pepper in:
- The US English dictionary